So today! It’s been too hot!! I have always loved the heat and the sun, I’m more than happy to be out in my garden from first thing, till last thing!! I love the summer!
But that’s all changed now, with my dodgy skin, and meds that make me sensitive to the sun!
Today I discovered
- I’m going to become one of those people that complains about the heat
- I need to take my sun cream to work with me – the 15 minute walk home left my arm and leg burning.
- It’s all well and good being told I can run, but there’s not a chance I’m going to in this heat!
- Heat makes me sleep less, so I’ve been tired today, and very weepy, every time someone came to see me in work I burst into tears – luckily they all know I’m a loon!
- I’m a little bit scared about starting my new tablets – that’s one of the things that set me off crying.
- It’s going to be a very long summer!
But at least it’s Friday tomorrow!