I’m struggling with sticking to a proper & regular exercise plan, so I’m declaring my goals publically in the hope that being accountable will make me shift myself.
So my goals for this week
- To do 30 minutes of exercise ever day – except Saturday
- To stick with in my calorie allowance
I’m just doing this week by week, one week at a time for now, till I get back into a routine
- I will be happier
- I will sleep better
- I will like my legs again
- I won’t be in so much pain
- I will lose weight
- I will tone up
- I will be happier – this one needs mentioning twice as it’s the most important one, and exercise does make me so much happier.
I will let you know next week how I got on.